Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mockingjay1182 »
mockingjay1182 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
mockingjay1182 May 2019
(new) Venezuelan Warriors [65]
US-backed Guaido calls for Venezuela military uprising in VIDEO of him surrounded by soldiershttps://www.rt.com/news/457893-guaido-military-uprising-v
mockingjay1182 May 2019
(new) Beltane fires [62]
May day is an ancient day for commemoration, it links back to the ancient days of the druids who by deception used signs and wonders to convince peopl
mockingjay1182 April 2019
(new) smear campaign [41]
Claims that Ecuadorian embassy staff had trouble living side-by-side with Julian Assange were a mere smear campaign, the countrys former consul told R
mockingjay1182 April 2019
(new) Philip burk (4)
The former HFPA president, Philip Berk, allegedly touched him in an extremely inappropriate way. His left hand reaches around, grabs my as s cheek, sa

* Replies:
mockingjay1182 May 2019
(new)
Multiple reasons.. British ships in EU waters technically..
mockingjay1182 May 2019
(new)
Doesn't actually matter what any of them say, when it comes to territory and law if right is not written in black and white it means nothing in real t
mockingjay1182 May 2019
(new)
@ bazinga - 3.05.19 - 08:37pm It's been around for yonks, but has gained widespread mainstream attention t
mockingjay1182 May 2019
(new)
Scarecrow with human features, birds have amazing eyesight and memory.. if you pick up a broom stick near a crow it will freak, same if you point it l
mockingjay1182 May 2019
(new)
I'm just suspicious after all comedic Susie's at the moment.. bare in mind your a nation built on a society that had to be shipped to an island like t

* Favourites:
slwnoris April 2019
(new) McDonald's should they be open, [11]
In the early hours of the morning? Just seen on local paper Web site a fight breaking out inside one of the stores, I think a lot of the feral youth w

PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android