Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mockingjay1182 »
mockingjay1182 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
mockingjay1182 May 2019
(new) Venezuelan Warriors [64]
US-backed Guaido calls for Venezuela military uprising in VIDEO of him surrounded by soldiershttps://www.rt.com/news/457893-guaido-military-uprising-v
mockingjay1182 May 2019
(new) Beltane fires [62]
May day is an ancient day for commemoration, it links back to the ancient days of the druids who by deception used signs and wonders to convince peopl
mockingjay1182 April 2019
(new) smear campaign [41]
Claims that Ecuadorian embassy staff had trouble living side-by-side with Julian Assange were a mere smear campaign, the countrys former consul told R
mockingjay1182 April 2019
(new) Philip burk (4)
The former HFPA president, Philip Berk, allegedly touched him in an extremely inappropriate way. His left hand reaches around, grabs my as s cheek, sa

* Replies:
mockingjay1182 June 2019
(new)
So you will try to agree with the notion that this one single topic or discussion will be bad for the whole site? Wow.. I'm epic..
mockingjay1182 June 2019
(new)
Wait guys come on, you think I'm complaining about stepping in the ring? Oh man I'm the champion here, only reason the fu*king thing floats in some re
mockingjay1182 June 2019
(new)
Fully aware of positions persons creep into, see somebody reaching for something and decide to step on them to sn*tch it for themselves, rather than s
mockingjay1182 June 2019
(new)
The person that tried to get me to go to the centurion, in my city, which he doesn't live, phallica.. he's not doing the same thing, the moment has pa
mockingjay1182 June 2019
(new)
Stop feeling sorry, you assume to do this if your unaware of some things, perhaps because of egotism.. why is it that you think that I can be subject

* Favourites:
slwnoris April 2019
(new) McDonald's should they be open, [11]
In the early hours of the morning? Just seen on local paper Web site a fight breaking out inside one of the stores, I think a lot of the feral youth w

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP