Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
roachy22
11 Years ago today I was with my now ex fiance for a few years and we planned to spend the rest of our lives together. One day we had a new neighbour moved in called joseph and he had a 6 year old boy also named joe or joey or something like that. He seemed a lovely guy and always talked to us mostly bout his boy. 6 months after that my ex fell pregnant and only being 18 at the time i wasnt to thrilled but knew i had to take responsibiltiy. It wasnt long after that she told me she had been having an affiar with our neighbour Joseph. I was furious obviously...went round there and smashed him square in the face. I seen him a few days after that with a big ball of cotton wool over his right eye and found that hiliarious and satisfying that i had caused him so much pain..shortly after moving back to my mums my ex messaged me asking if i had seen Joseph or knew where he was cause he had moved and she needed to know where. I guess what im trying to say is if it hadnt had been for cotton eye Joe id have been married long time ago..where did you come from and where did you go? Where did you come from cotton eyed Joe?!!
52 Replies 2373 Views 0 Favourites
Page #: 1/6
> »
Page #: /6
> »

Download PRODIGITS Android APP