Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
tinydude
Science as we know has contradicted a lot of what is stated in the bible to be true, and proven it to be false. So once something has been proven to be unreliable as a source, how can it continue to be believed in, especially with nothing to back it up in the first place?

Science isn't some anti religious sect, it is about finding truth, the truth in everything, it's not 1 organisation, it is hundreds of thousands if not millions of people, working with and against each other, to find the absolute truth of everything. It is not there yet, we don't, and may not ever be able to know everything about everything, but we've done amazingly well to find out what we have so far.

We do know for example that the world wasn't made in 7 days, is a lot older than the bible states, which doesn't even mention the dinosaurs, because the people who wrote the bible had no way of knowing about them.

I want to ask the Faith people, how can you stay so loyally on your side, when truth and fact have proven your stance wrong in so many ways? I'm not trolling, I really want to understand.

And I am not saying science says there can't be a God, it hasn't proven either way, but it has proven it didn't happen like the holy books say, and I do mean proven, and what we know now to be Indisputable, makes religious texts look like something a child dreamt up.
91 Replies 9532 Views 0 Favourites
Page #: 1/10
> »
Page #: /10
> »
This topic is locked!

Download PRODIGITS Android APP