Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
3mel »
3mel send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
3mel 14 days
(new) how to stop 3rd party gmail access (0)
a short video on google's new roll out of 3rd party access permission which technically gives 3rd parties the ability to read write and delete your em
3mel 15 days
(new) VPN users beware [13]
I was doing a little research the other day on VPN's for android and I happened across this page that I thought would be good to share. people that ba
3mel May 2018
3mel March 2018
(new) Motorola and Samsung concept phones [11]
seen a couple of video renderings made by outside design houses and submitted to the respective OEMs for flip android phones with folding 4K screens.[
3mel February 2018

* Replies:
3mel 1 day 9 hours
(new)
even Exynos chips use architecture licensed from Arm so if Arm don't have it Samsung can't either.
3mel 1 day 9 hours
(new)
reasons not to buy the Galaxy Note 9 short version, the changes are going to be small ones
3mel 1 day 9 hours
(new)
the curves on the corners will be smaller, less rounded and the S-pen is changing shape. I think it's too early for 5G just yet (although Qualc
3mel 3 days
(new)
I love you bb ta beauty me Rande Crazy I Want You too Made me trust the jealous Von This do sulfur what.gif
3mel 10 days
(new)
try one card at a time in both slots, one after the other. and check the settings you have you under network.

* Favourites:
3mel February 2018
adeeb222 January 2018
polo_011 October 2017
(new) Samsung DeX (2)
Got mine with TouchPro Bluetooth keyboard. I am truly impressed, Microsoft Excel,Word and PowerPoint are fully optimised for it and it looks great on

PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android