Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
banbury »
banbury send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
banbury 9 days
(new) Exynos VS Kirin 980 processor [25]
Exynos 9810 VS Kirin 980 any opinions on this?
banbury 14 days
(new) Galaxy Note 5 in the UK [13]
I bought a used Note 5 which is in as new condition. its a N920T which I believe is from T-mobile USA. its currently running Android 6.01. I know the
banbury July 2019
(new) Rapid charging [14]
https://www.xda-developers.com/vivo-120w-super-flashcharge-teaser/?fbclid=IwAR2fXln60eFJ0sl1x5bq-7d5yCJo-wD_uEVYb12WJXNYWUiejFZ-J9qMKF4 Actuall
banbury June 2019
(new) Galaxy S10 5G [15]
Just got this phone great bit of kit and good display rather than mind blowing. while a display may look better on paper I have found that doesnt alw
banbury June 2019
(new) Galaxy Note 9 [28]
Tried searching the forum and surprised nobody is discussing the Note 9 which Samsung will officially announce next month. I was wondering if its like

* Replies:
banbury 9 days
(new)
Its about time the battery technology was changed lithium ion has been in use since the 1990s. infact one of the first phones to use it was the Nokia
banbury 14 days
(new)
Ok ta
banbury 14 days
(new)
Oh forgot to mention back then Samsung smartswitch did recognise the phone as a Galaxy Note 5 another good sign but I will try the download option you
banbury 9 days
(new)
So when are we going to get devices with 12x core processors lol?
banbury 9 days

* Favourites:
banbury September 2018
(new) Snapdragon 425 vs mediatek 8735a [14]
Yes I know both are low end socs but does anybody have any idea which one performs the best? Or are they both simular? cos iam struggling with this on

Create Your Own App Store
PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android