Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
3mel »
3mel send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
3mel July 2019
(new) THIS SHOULDN'T BE REAL... [79]
but it is! got anything you wanna share that really shouldn't exist as a thing in a serious way but does ? example: a movie starring Gar
3mel April 2019
(new) DATURA: The Most Insane Drug Ever [122]
I've been doing a lot youtube viewing on this plant (also known as Jimsom weed) after a video came up in my recommend section. almost every testimonial or drug report describes this as a drug from hel
3mel March 2019
(new) what? ...WTF is Monkey Dust? [59]
I thought this was a skit at first, even checked the publishing date to see if it was Sky News doing an April fools gag... apparently not [b][i
3mel November 2018
(new) How to get a WAR started [28]
comedians watch a clip of speaker at the Washington Institute for Near East Studies openly talking about what's needed for America to start a war with
3mel September 2018
(new) dear SKY customers [39]
you've just had your TV and internet provider taken over by COMCAST America's worst internet and TV provider with massive rates of customer dissatisfa

* Replies:
3mel 1 day
(new)
another distant cousin, paedo hypertension!!
3mel 42 minutes
(new)
@ mz.c - 22.08.19 - 09:38pm At last a post I feel young in. You bunch of old codgers richeet3.gif <
3mel 42 minutes
(new)
a nice coach day trip... to a coat museum ? the 20th century thru a history of coats, raincoats and jackets.
3mel 1 day
(new)
depressing paedo warning
3mel 3 days
(new)
Sopranos fan

* Favourites:
1clivey1 23 days
(new) garden solars [25]
do you have many lights? ours light up the street lol
sephiroth 8 hours 12 minutes
(new) Thoughts 17 pinned [781]
The one-and-only, the never-ending, the all-encompassing, the reincarnated Thoughts topic. Feel free.. wave.gif as the other has reached its u
1clivey1 1 hour 26 minutes
(new) trump/usa.. pinned [1519]
Old one slowing up again,so here we go....
mynameiswho June 2019
(new) Madonna [29]
Sing a song for mee please
wkd.gal 30 days
(new) what u watching [126]
right now on tv no matter where in the world you are????

PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android