Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mikeymk »
mikeymk send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
mikeymk September 2019
(new) Pleasant surprise! [22]
Had any nice surprises lately? I'm not sure i remember them as much as i'd like. Even the little things. A little thing happened today but it
mikeymk September 2019
(new) Brand names for your kids [53]
Ugh, not another Sarah/Paul/insert-common-name-here, let's call it.. Pepsi Max. Or Apple. You just know Gweneth was behind that one. Mercedes.
mikeymk August 2019
(new) Printed tee shirts [27]
Patterns, logos, symbolisms, there are all manner of prints for clothing such as tees - do you wear them? I only ever wore patterned shirts and
mikeymk July 2019
(new) Lunch box [34]
Got a lunch box? Munching.gif I don't think I've had one since school. I don't take much to work, or elsewhere for that matter, but I could do with one in the fridge atm. I don't just wa
mikeymk May 2019
(new) Editing old films for correctness [19]
So future editions of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory are being edited to make the chocolate bars look smaller.. And this got me thinking - what wou

* Replies:
mikeymk 9 hours 35 minutes
(new)
I fancy the cinema, but I think she's already seen Frozen 2 What else is there.. Farmageddon. I wanna see Ford Vs Ferrari. If I accidentally
mikeymk 42 minutes
(new)
Risky
mikeymk 42 minutes
(new)
Desert
mikeymk 14 hours
(new)
Have you not considered warming the milk up first..?
mikeymk 14 hours
(new)
They probably just meant his career.

* Favourites:
1bad_boy 14 days
(new) Legalization of pot [58]
Was official across canada yesterday, you for it or against it? I dont smoke it but think it was a good idea
mynameiswho June 2019
1clivey1 July 2018
(new) thoughts 12.0 pinned [3280]
New post as the other one is sloooow.for many
peta July 2018
(new) WANDERLUST [199]
So, yeah- Im kinda big on traveling. For me its a thrill to go to another place and totally immerse myself in the culture and live a week or two like
sensible July 2018
(new) Father's day! [39]
What do yous get yours? I've done something a little bit different this year and created the old boy a boomf box. Instead of a card it's a little cube

Create Your Own App Store
PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android