Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mikeymk »
mikeymk send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
mikeymk 1 day 23 hours
(new) Brand names for your kids [53]
Ugh, not another Sarah/Paul/insert-common-name-here, let's call it.. Pepsi Max. Or Apple. You just know Gweneth was behind that one. Mercedes.
mikeymk 29 days
(new) Printed tee shirts [27]
Patterns, logos, symbolisms, there are all manner of prints for clothing such as tees - do you wear them? I only ever wore patterned shirts and
mikeymk July 2019
(new) Lunch box [34]
Got a lunch box? Munching.gif I don't think I've had one since school. I don't take much to work, or elsewhere for that matter, but I could do with one in the fridge atm. I don't just wa
mikeymk May 2019
(new) Editing old films for correctness [19]
So future editions of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory are being edited to make the chocolate bars look smaller.. And this got me thinking - what wou
mikeymk April 2019

* Replies:
mikeymk 37 minutes
(new)
Who?
mikeymk 7 hours 18 minutes
(new)
@ newt182 - 18.09.19 - 08:30pm I think it is. Not saying time will always heal everything completely, but
mikeymk 1 hour 48 minutes
(new)
I don't believe the sound they make belongs in music.
mikeymk 4 hours 3 minutes
(new)
I don't do Christmas, so...
mikeymk 7 hours 18 minutes
(new)
Time's a healer.

* Favourites:
mynameiswho June 2019
1clivey1 July 2018
(new) thoughts 12.0 pinned [3280]
New post as the other one is sloooow.for many
peta July 2018
(new) WANDERLUST [199]
So, yeah- Im kinda big on traveling. For me its a thrill to go to another place and totally immerse myself in the culture and live a week or two like
sensible July 2018
(new) Father's day! [39]
What do yous get yours? I've done something a little bit different this year and created the old boy a boomf box. Instead of a card it's a little cube
sharry73 April 2018
(new) Hospital tonighy [39]
Wont bore you all with the details but I ended at ane earlier, Im fine and back home now so its cool. But anyway, Iv been sterilised since I was 26 an

PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android