Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
newt182 »
newt182 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
newt182 6 days
(new) Do we need billionaires? [177]
If so, why? It seems this is a hot topic in the news today/recently Trickle down economics isn't working well. Billionaires are h0ardin
newt182 June 2019
(new) Brexit deal will keep UK in customs union [2433]
The maybot has secured a deal. Half in half out. tea.gif
newt182 June 2019
(new) Alex Jones banned from social media [308]
Good news everyone! He has been banned from Facebook, YouTube and apple podcast. [link] http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/aug/06/apple-rem
newt182 May 2019
(new) Getting asked for ID? [70]
So today a girl in her early 20s asked for some lottery tickets and some f*gs. I ID'd her, then got her lottery tickets and asked 'anything else', for
newt182 March 2019
(new) How many gears does your car have? [26]
Mine has 6, or at least that's what I thought, but did you know cars have a racing gear? That's what the R stands for. I couldn't believe it when I tr

* Replies:
newt182 4 hours 52 minutes
(new)
@ obi_jon - 10.11.19 - 05:28pm [link]http://www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-blocked-report-naming-to
newt182 4 days
(new)
Work and pensions. The department is responsible for culling the sick and vulnerable and rolling out a new benefits system that has significantly decr
newt182 4 days
(new)
No one in their right mind would defend the DWP overall.
newt182 6 days
(new)
Mindless zombies just regurgitating what they have been told to believe rolleyes.gif Why are people so scared of change. 90 percent tax rates in
newt182 6 days
(new)
@ recurve16 - 4.11.19 - 06:28pm When was the last time we had a government that didn't waste our money ?[b

* Favourites:
nichick 11 days
(new) Wats ur job? [29]
Am a skool cleaner.its grt to get out and earn a few pound 4 my family
obi_jon September 2019
kakasanabaka April 2019
(new) Work from home (8)
What Is use of it? If u don't have work neither have home!!!!!
3mel October 2017
(new) explosion at Parsons Green station [359]
just hearing on the radio that there's been an explosion on a train. a few people are reported to have suffered facial burns when a bag at the end of
usbcable June 2017
(new) Bad jokes [18]
Teresa may is in hospital after having sex with boris the horse..... She suffered friction burns but is strong and stable

Create Your Own App Store
PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android