Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
obi_jon »
obi_jon send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
obi_jon 19 days
(new) Italian bridge collapse. [45]
A motorway bridge in Genoa, Italy has collapsed during heavy rain. Multiple fatalities reported, including at least 3 children.dislike.gif [link]http
obi_jon 27 days
(new) *WARNING* This post might break your brain. [46]
Stare at this image for at least 30 seconds.
obi_jon March 2024
(new) Aphantasia [21]
Anyone ever heard of this before? Also known as ''mental blindness''. Apparently it's more common than you'd think and there is an Aphantasia ''spectr
obi_jon March 2024
(new) Spacewatch v2.0(Official Science Topic) pinned [749]
To boldly go exactly where the old Space Watch topic went before it.moonlanding.gif. A place to post about all the latest research, theories, discove
obi_jon March 2024
(new) Alec Baldwin movie shoot tragedy. [105]
What a horrible thing to happen.dislike.gif Why would somebody load a so called 'prop' gun with a live round? Why would they even have live round

* Replies:
obi_jon 4 hours 2 minutes
(new)
@ alanball - 18.04.24 - 09:52pm Burley was trying to kick up a fuss today coz Milliband had 2 kitchens a d
(new)
@ obi_jon - 18.04.24 - 03:35pm If you hear about Mark Menzies, the latest conservative MP to have the whip
(new)
Coke, the dickhead drug. I've known some really nice people become absolute bellends once they'd started on that sh*te, it turns people
(new)
@ alanball - 18.04.24 - 03:37pm They will go up in my estimation if they're using public funds to buy coke
(new)
If you hear about Mark Menzies, the latest conservative MP to have the whip withdrawn, on the news today, just remember when they say that he ''misuse

* Favourites:
miaiad May 2023
obi_jon November 2015
(new) List of the missing cliparts. [113]
As most of you will have realised by now, a lot of cliparts have stopped working since the server crashed. idea.gifIf we make a list of all the clips th
kelypso January 2023
(new) Hi (0)
I haven't made a post in years, what an opportunity. I just wanted to say that shadow has aids, in case my reply doesn't appear in thoughts. Toodle-oo
strawfox 7 hours 7 minutes
(new) We WIN pinned [6977]
BIDEN 2020 ... tRump 10 to 20
rose01 June 2023
(new) Delicious people pinned [2024]
Salman Khan for one.. bollywood hero drool.gif

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP