Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
obi_jon »
obi_jon send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
obi_jon 2 days
(new) Spoughts. [96]
It's like the 'Thoughts' topic but for sports(or like the Spacewatch topic(Sportwatch?)) You know the score. On your marks, get set, GO.
obi_jon 6 days
(new) Been a Whale [18]
Remember that time when a whale swam up the Thames into London and died in 2006?whale.gif Well another one has been spotted swimming the wrong way up th
obi_jon 17 days
obi_jon 18 days
(new) Spacewatch v2.0(Official Science Topic) pinned [165]
To boldly go exactly where the old Space Watch topic went before it.moonlanding.gif. A place to post about all the latest research, theories, discove
obi_jon 24 days
(new) Too much garlic? [151]
Is it possible to have too much garlic? How much is too much? I maintain that there is no such thing as too much garlicnono.gif. I made Chinese style '4

* Replies:
obi_jon 1 hour 36 minutes
(new)
I generally use the formal writing rules for signing off letters, I don't actually remember the last time I wrote a letter that wasn't formal in natur
obi_jon 4 hours 4 minutes
(new)
I drove past Full Sutton prison on Sunday, it's not far down the road from here. It would have been right around the time he was being shanked.
obi_jon 2 hours 58 minutes
(new)
Holding up banners saying 'No Respect' after their own FA and FIFA asked for them to show some.
(new)
@ r3ckless - 14.10.19 - 08:41pm Racist BulgariansGiving nazi salutes and chanting raci
(new)
Reckon it could get pretty nasty outside as well.

* Favourites:
1clivey1 17 hours
(new) trump/usa.. pinned [2214]
Old one slowing up again,so here we go....
1clivey1 May 2019
(new) Trump/usa pinned [1024]
Old post slow.....trumps kim talks end abruptly...
obi_jon 18 days
(new) Spacewatch v2.0(Official Science Topic) pinned [165]
To boldly go exactly where the old Space Watch topic went before it.moonlanding.gif. A place to post about all the latest research, theories, discove
wildfern February 2019
(new) Crisps [107]
What's ur fav?
ogdenz July 2018
(new) Spice arrests? [81]
I saw some report on the drug spice,the people on it were flopped out on benches and laying down in the street. So why aren't these folk being arreste

Create Your Own App Store
PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android