Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
obi_jon »
obi_jon send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
obi_jon 5 days
(new) Would you drink bleach? [34]
Apparently it's good for you now, honestly guvliar.gif [link]http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/16/bleach-based-miracle-cure-group-semin
obi_jon 6 days
(new) Spacewatch v2.0(Official Science Topic) pinned [145]
To boldly go exactly where the old Space Watch topic went before it.moonlanding.gif. A place to post about all the latest research, theories, discove
obi_jon 9 days
(new) Driving and phones. [53]
A new report from the UK transport committee, a cross party group of UK MPs, has recommended banning the use of hands free mobile devices whilst drivi
obi_jon 14 days
obi_jon 16 days
(new) ''They can't stop all of us'' [52]
Say's an online group which is planning a mass co-ordinated invasion of Area-51, hoping to use sheer weight of numbers to overwhelm the notoriously st

* Replies:
obi_jon 12 minutes
(new)
Ocean
obi_jon 12 minutes
(new)
Shifter
obi_jon 41 minutes
(new)
Russia appears to have been actively covering up the seriousness of the accident, several radiation monitoring stations in the areas surrounding the a
obi_jon 41 minutes
(new)
As you can see from this, much larger than I had expected gif, the fallout was heading in Saudi Arabia's direction.
obi_jon 41 minutes
(new)
@ mrfruity - 23.08.19 - 07:42am I'd rather live in Russia than Saudi ArabiaThe projected spre

* Favourites:
1clivey1 1 hour 2 minutes
(new) trump/usa.. pinned [1519]
Old one slowing up again,so here we go....
1clivey1 May 2019
(new) Trump/usa pinned [1024]
Old post slow.....trumps kim talks end abruptly...
obi_jon 6 days
(new) Spacewatch v2.0(Official Science Topic) pinned [145]
To boldly go exactly where the old Space Watch topic went before it.moonlanding.gif. A place to post about all the latest research, theories, discove
wildfern February 2019
(new) Crisps [107]
What's ur fav?
ogdenz July 2018
(new) Spice arrests? [81]
I saw some report on the drug spice,the people on it were flopped out on benches and laying down in the street. So why aren't these folk being arreste

PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android