Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
r3ckless »
r3ckless send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
r3ckless 10 hours 6 minutes
(new) the last thing..... pinned [2248]
you bought? chini bought nightmare on elm street disc set and the hills have eyes 1 and 2
r3ckless May 2019
(new) What are you listening to? pinned [5207]
seems the other one is fuucked so here is the new 1 music.gif ice cube - wicked!
r3ckless July 2018
(new) Operation date [81]
I'm sure most of you all know about a scrap i had where i got half my ear bitten off . Well i have been informed my surgery is on the 14th of August
r3ckless July 2018
(new) World Cup 2018 pinned [765]
Yes a football post. Seeing as it's the world cup coming up , it would be rude not to! I can't wait for the football fest to begin! Another tourn
r3ckless April 2018
(new) Bets [48]
Im not posting this in sports. I wish I could but it's dead2.gif Goinh to be starting challenges. Start with 10 quid and get up to 500. I manage

* Replies:
r3ckless 28 minutes
(new)
Nice legs . What time do they open?!
r3ckless 2 days
(new)
Watching darts!
r3ckless 1 day 20 hours
(new)
Nothing.
r3ckless 2 days
(new)
birthday.gif have a good un!
r3ckless 3 days
(new)
My wardrobe is filled with g star sh*te I keep getting bought for Christmas and birthday. I mainly just wear jeans and t shirts and DC trainers. Have

* Favourites:
bandalot 19 days
(new) Corbin [12]
If jerry corban got intae numbor 10 he would distroy wat little left of our milatary would give the carupt unions more pour and we would see a return
peta October 2018
(new) So Geos Mad at Me. [83]
Alright yea yea, I was in the wrong. We had a difference in opinion and I said a few mean things that I shouldnt have said, and as a result I
sourface October 2018
shazza6 September 2018
(new) cyber bullying [71]
And internet harassment n spreading around false lies n threatening..when does it ever stop n why does these type people think its ok to do this to a
1clivey1 September 2018
(new) tea/coffee [128]
tea2 whats everyone's fave? i just found twinings strong breakfast tea its great i make it strong

Create Your Own App Store
PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android