Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
slwnoris »
slwnoris send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
slwnoris 34 minutes
(new) francesca o'brien [20]
Thinks the sick and disabled should all be put down, Well I never have hit a woman, but for what she has said I would gladly do it for myself and
slwnoris 6 days
(new) DWP staff are. [63]
Heartless evil barstards. Goggle declan kemp. The sick dwp official who put this young man through hell should have both legs broken, there spine bent
slwnoris 7 days
(new) NHS the uncaring service. [47]
Well it seems to be these days, and new mum virgina field Bennett with PTSD after a difficult pregnancy, doctors say your mental health issues not ser
slwnoris 7 days
(new) your funeral. [38]
Would you leave your body to medical research and training if the state guaranteed to pay for your funeral, after the medical profession was finished
slwnoris 12 days
(new) Christmas music. [16]
Christmas with the judds this is a beautiful Christmas album, it's not rock, it's not metal, it's country but soft country. Do you go right off your n

* Replies:
slwnoris 34 minutes
(new)
@ birdy - 13.11.19 - 10:54pm This is an extreme reaction to something you don't need to give a fu*k about.
slwnoris 12 hours 7 minutes
(new)
@ bozzalad - 13.11.19 - 09:03pm wales already voted to leave the eu , you whining like a fanny slapped bt
(new)
@ bozzalad - 13.11.19 - 08:04pm wales also voted leave the eu I hope both Wales and Scotland
(new)
@ 9362 - 13.11.19 - 06:30pm The reasons I voted for brexit were nothing to do with the NHS noris
(new)
@ 9362 - 13.11.19 - 06:30pm The reasons I voted for brexit were nothing to do with the NHS noris

* Favourites:
newt182 June 2019
(new) Brexit deal will keep UK in customs union [2433]
The maybot has secured a deal. Half in half out. tea.gif
liambrwn June 2018
chicken.george April 2017
kaispor July 2016
(new) hello (6)
Do you want to know the person who your phone number belonged to?? (1) Take the last 3 digits of your Cellphone number. Eg: 471. (2)
dodgey April 2016
(new) Handy and essential [107]
I've been thinking of getting one for ages because I hate having things in my pockets, it looks scruffy so I have now found a man bag that doesn't sta

Create Your Own App Store
PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android