Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
warded »
warded send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
warded 12 days
(new) Your Media Player of Choice ? (7)
tea.gif What are yours? Mine are: For Video - MPV on Windows (with SMPlayer as a Graphical User Interface) For Audio - foobar2000 on Windows (w
warded September 2019
(new) Notepad applications (7)
When Notepad and Wordpad are not enough. What do you use? I personally use Notepad++ x64 minimalist version and it is very fast and responsive even wi
warded August 2019
(new) ? Best IRC client in your opinion (7)
Have used mirc, xchat, chatzilla, miranda, pidgin, irssi. I usually stuck with pidgin, but due to file transferring bugs i'm testing hexchat (basicall
warded August 2019
(new) Cyberlink Power Media Player 14 (4)
Is caca. Bugs, crashes etc. Even VLC does it better. facepalm
warded May 2019
(new) Password Strength (5)
PROTIP: a password under 16 characters can be cracked wide open. Also alphanumeric/special character pws have the problem, especially when they are sh

* Replies:
warded 12 days
(new)
No. It is like CDDA/WAV but 'MODERN' since 2001. Tags and Compression just to name a few perks. Number-one lossless format. coupe
warded 12 days
(new)
Basically copied the profile over just changed output folder to /mp3 and changed the encoder to LAME and the output as MPEG-1 Layer 3 Variable Bit Rat
warded 12 days
(new)
I've set up 'one-click encoding to FLAC' in fb2k. Pop in a disc, get tags from freedb, cover image from discogs and then click convert - FLAC. The pro
warded 6 days
(new)
And a valid windows license.
warded October 2019
(new)
nerd Our internet access comes with the rent (up to 10Mbps)

* Favourites:
error warded has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

Create Your Own App Store
PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android