Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
gameboy1
Hey you lot, so long story short, my note fell into a small puddle of water, for about 2 seconds.

It worked fine after, I pulled the battery out and dabbed it dry and hoped for the best. The next morning it was pretty much ok but once the battery died, it wouldn't charge.

I thought the USB was busted or whatever but today, about 2 weeks later, the phone charged again. The screen is perfect and it boots up, but its nothing but a black screen after the Samsung logo.

I tried to retrieve some of the data from the HDD (assorted family pictures/video) but the phone restarts when I tried to do that. Everything else works (music, can use volume buttons, swipe/press hold etc) except I can't see anything on screen.

Booted into safe mode, and everything was great there as well. I wanted to do a factory reset/clear cache but wanted to get anything off the internal drive off just in case.

So yeah, now its back to a blue LED and black screen (I haven't done anything), so I'm letting it discharge all the way again (I've taken the battery out etc, so I'm going to leave it to die again).

TL:DR - Slightly water damaged phone came back to life but I can't see anything on screen past boot, even though the screen is 100 fine.
12 Replies 1634 Views 0 Favourites
Page #: 1/2
> »
Page #: /2
> »

Download PRODIGITS Android APP