Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
banbury »

* Topics:
banbury 28 days
(new) Exynos 2400 (4)
10 core chip expected in next years Galaxy S24 in some regions. I've been trying to find a transistor count for this chip any ideas? It always seems e
banbury January 2022
(new) Harmony on Huawei (6)
Only officially available in China at present. unsurprisingly there is a workaround to install it in Europe anybody tried that yet?
banbury April 2021
(new) Galaxy Note Ultra [73]
Two questions if I may: 1): does the phone use a faster type of UFC storage over the S20 Ultra cos heard rumours it does. 2): does the European versio
banbury March 2021
(new) Am I dumb or something? [13]
Galaxy S21 Ultra. How an earth are you expected to connect the device to your computers USB port like Samsung says you can when the supplied charging
banbury February 2021
(new) S21 Ultra 5G [33]
Anyone know anything about the modem thats intergrated into the Exynos 2100?

* Replies:
banbury 28 days
(new)
PS: Although obviously only the Ultra comes with snapdragon in the UK.
banbury 28 days
(new)
Iam so glad it came with Qualcomm in the end but apparently Samsung are switching back to Exynos for Europe for next years Galaxy S25
banbury April 2021
(new)
Ive got Petal maps now with the latest update but I havnt tried it out yet
banbury April 2021
(new)
Battery life was good on the 3510 my mates would last for ages
banbury April 2021
(new)
I remember buying the Nokia 3510. I returned it after two days when I realised it looked so dam ugly regardless of what cover you put on it!

* Favourites:
banbury September 2018
(new) Snapdragon 425 vs mediatek 8735a [14]
Yes I know both are low end socs but does anybody have any idea which one performs the best? Or are they both simular? cos iam struggling with this on

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP