Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
1jester »

* Topics:
1jester August 2013
(new) android media player (2)
heres the deal im looking for an android media player to hook up to my tv, it need to support xbmc natively ie without needing to use another player/a
1jester April 2012
(new) Google drive [22]
5gb free storage and you can share files, it also lets you create documents and probably a whole load of other stuff, it just got an update so if you'
1jester January 2012
(new) Dhd update wifi error (2)
I have a dhd that got the ota 2.3.5 update, ever since then the wifi and bluetooth dont work, wifi just says error when turning it on and bluetooth ju
1jester September 2011
(new) ttpod [19]
i've always loved this music player because of its ease of use and customizations, i've tried it for my DHD but just cant get it to recognise any of m
1jester September 2011
(new) pretty pet salon HD [14]
befrore i ask for a request of this time management game, can i say that im in the uk and the game doesnt appear in the market app but does in the mar

* Replies:
1jester February 2016
(new)
@ leon29 - 2.02.16 - 09:06pm I mean like I've never had a game where you can play it like using a control
1jester February 2016
(new)
10r for a battery! 30notes all in for a a mobile that takes calls and texts and does little else, sounds like a bargain for someone that can't use Goo
1jester November 2015
(new)
@ ungers - 26.11.15 - 04:50am I recall u mentioned an app for torrent downloads on android.....but I canno
1jester May 2015
(new)
So it's not Firefox with the Adblock addon but it's adblock with a Firefox addon
1jester April 2015
(new)
google hangouts video calls for the win, take that whatsapp kapow...

* Favourites:
error 1jester has no favourite topics in Android forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP