Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
abhi.k4 »

* Topics:
abhi.k4 2015
(new) Opera Mini [24]
My Opera Mini all of a sudden doesn't work. When I open it the screen either goes black or white and nothing happens. I tried force close it, restart
abhi.k4 November 2013
(new) best cloud app (4)
Hey guys, I've never used cloud storage, cause of data and battery issues. But I've found recently that some of my important images are missing, so no
abhi.k4 November 2013
(new) On the WP8 boat.. (2)
I got myself a Lumia 920 two weeks ago. I jumped to the WP8 ship from an Android phone, Xperia U. And I'm quite happy with my purchase. I'm still keep
abhi.k4 October 2013
(new) Backstab apk (7)
Guys, I downloaded Backstab.apk from blackmart as I can't buy it cause I don't have a credit card. I downloaded all the data files through the apk. Bu
abhi.k4 September 2013
(new) Xperia Z1 [37]
I'm surprised, no one here did mention of that thing!! That's hell of a cool device and this time Sony is in the race of flagships tackling S4 and LG

* Replies:
abhi.k4 March 2014
(new)
That's not gonna happen. WP is taking off and with WP8.1 and a new flagship sales will increase further. They are just capturing the power end market
abhi.k4 March 2014
(new)
I loved only Poweramp so far.. Sounds better than Sony's Walkman app..
abhi.k4 November 2013
(new)
And UI is very fresh and bright so is the design of the phone.. so, I just can't put it down from my hands.. :D I know this is not the forum to post i
abhi.k4 October 2013
(new)
no debit card no credit card... :-(
abhi.k4 October 2013
(new)
@ polo_011 - 1.10.13 - 12:45pm Lol, that would be awesome fiddy. I'd love to see a Xenon flash, waterproof

* Favourites:
error abhi.k4 has no favourite topics in Android forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP