Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
baggy10 »

* Topics:
baggy10 July 2012
(new) galaxy s2 having crazy spasms (6)
recently my galaxy s2 started acting up, mostly when charging. it would constantly go into car mode and activate voice commands about 840932823 times
baggy10 July 2012
(new) skype [24]
Orange and t mobile have recently blocked use of the skype app over 3g, only way to use it is to be on wifi
baggy10 May 2012
(new) web browsers (5)
Since the upgrade to ics, the stock browser no longer has flash support. Do any of the other browsers (firefox, opera etc) still support flash?
baggy10 April 2012
(new) root and flash [16]
i've had a samsung gs2 for a couple of months now which happens to be my first android phone as well. i've seen a lot of people mention stuff about ro

* Replies:
baggy10 July 2012
(new)
surprised apple havent tried to patent the phrase lawsuit and sued everyone who mentions the word
baggy10 July 2012
(new)
in the apple vs samsung case, apple are suing because s voice is too similar to siri and they claim they own the patent on what is basically predictiv
baggy10 July 2012
(new)
i see old people with iphones all the time, no doubt s*ckered into getting one by overagressive phone shop staff. some of the things apple were trying
baggy10 July 2012
(new)
dead space is pretty good
baggy10 July 2012
(new)
i remember reading somewhere that samsung actually make the iphone displays for apple but im not sure how true that is considering they sue each other

* Favourites:
error baggy10 has no favourite topics in Android forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP