Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
bbyboyx »
bbyboyx send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
bbyboyx January 2012
(new) fake apps (0)
What's with all these fake android apps everywhere? applanet is kinda full of them. Just been on couple of sites n they too full of them....
bbyboyx November 2011
(new) imap hotmail android (8)
is it possible to imap Hotmail account? cos i tried sum setting but non seem to work... I've successfully done my ntlworld email through imap. so I k
bbyboyx August 2011
(new) desire prob (3)
ive got an original desire. i left it on top of the draw for about a month. however now it dont seem to turn. put it on charge n it the same no respon
bbyboyx July 2011
(new) file transfer app (9)
hey ppl. just a quick question. just wanted to know if theres an app that that lets u transfer file such as documents or apk files. i tried whats app,
bbyboyx April 2011
(new) APPbrain (3)
hi ppl... got a question. my factory reseted my phone and everything got deleted. however, i backed my apps list up withappbrain. is there anyway of i

* Replies:
bbyboyx June 2016
(new)
Battery life's drained abit with the 6.0.1 update on the z3. :( used to use stamina mode at 20
bbyboyx September 2015
(new)
I love my z3. considering how my friends iphone 5, 6, Samsung s5, 6 are going, think I made the right decision as I'm laughing at them. They laughed a
bbyboyx September 2014
(new)
htc one is probably the most sexiest phone ive ever seen. htc from a design point of view, nearly always h*t the nail on the head...
bbyboyx September 2013
(new)
the interface has changed for the better i see. and the app is much more responsive n smooth compared to the one i was using
bbyboyx November 2012
(new)
im trmpted to get the nex4.... for 280 u cant go wrong ...

* Favourites:
banbury June 2012
(new) htc desire original (3)
enquiring on behalf of a friend. anyone know if there is an official gingerbread upgrade for this phone?
polo_011 June 2012
(new) HTC Desire to get Gingerbread (8)
Lol, so HTC have just changed their minds, Desire will get 2.3 Gingerbread after all: http://is.gd/oM4DZI lets hope the quality of the update is good

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP