Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
cr4zy0n3 »
cr4zy0n3 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
cr4zy0n3 July 2015
(new) Galaxy S4 Official Lollipop Update [23]
Anyone updated their s4 to lollipop? im seeing a lot of people complaining about this update, saying that it makes the battery drain faster, app crash
cr4zy0n3 February 2015
(new) Galaxy S4 charging problem [13]
so anyone else having this? Sometimes the phone starts charging and suddenly stops for no reason at all. also i keep getting this Dock Connected mess
cr4zy0n3 February 2013
(new) New Topic [13]
Just because I have nothing better to do with my given time. Enjoy this useless topic.
cr4zy0n3 November 2012
(new) Angry Birds Star Wars (9)
just got it off mobilism, its way better than i expected so i thought, why not share it to my fellow prodigits users :D anyway, heres the direct downl
cr4zy0n3 January 2012
(new) LG X3 revealed [13]
Perhaps a taste of what we can expect at MWC next month, the LG X3 looks to be one of the early challengers to HTC in the quad-core market.The robust

* Replies:
cr4zy0n3 February 2017
(new)
I have both the popcorn time and Showbox installed, they do exactly that same thing so it will be down to preference Wich one you'll like best. I pref
cr4zy0n3 February 2017
(new)
OperaMini has that by default, that's why I installed it, to get rid of those pesky pop ups when trying to download something from those cancer upload
cr4zy0n3 November 2016
(new)
Outrageous!!! Burn him! angrymob.gif
cr4zy0n3 November 2016
(new)
Yeah, I also use torrents for all my downloads, simple and effective. But if you really need an app to download songs then have a Google search, surel
cr4zy0n3 November 2016
(new)
The only music app I use is a modded version of Spotify which lets you stream all your favorite music. The app does have a download function but only

* Favourites:
polo_011 June 2015
(new) Your Homescreen? [438]
Lol, i'm forever changing mine and trying new widgets and launchers, but i keep going bk to the default launcher. Here's how mine looks for now, think

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP