Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
d14nova »
d14nova send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
d14nova March 2017
(new) spotify or joox (1)
What do you prefer of music application to install and why you chose that?, I personaly prefer joox because embeded song lyric.
d14nova March 2016
(new) Which better viper or dolby atmos (7)
I have accessed root to install dolby atmos and now get music voice for my andro louder than before installing dolby,but some say viper also good for
d14nova March 2016
(new) installing TWRP to root trough fast (3)
I have xiaomi redmi note 2 tried installing TWRP trough fasboot or PC but always failed.have anyone tips or tricks to installing TWRP?by installing th
d14nova August 2014
(new) best smartphone [17]
Which one I have to choose among android,window phone,apple iphone and blackberry if I want to get fast browse to internet,interesting feature and eas
d14nova February 2014
(new) root (5)
how the way upgrading enlarge internal memory storage,do I need to root the device?

* Replies:
d14nova March 2017
(new)
The legend is back,but too late.in high class samsung become a new legend,in middle class android hard competed with chinese android xiaomi,meizu,huaw
d14nova August 2016
(new)
xiaomi MI 5 pro is the best scoring on antutu benchmark,while huawei P9 Leica will the most serious challenger of samsung,LG, and iphone,i think.
d14nova August 2016
(new)
mine is xiaomi redmi note 2, and i am considering to buy MI 4i because has a good camera as i heard from the users.
d14nova March 2016
(new)
I downloaded viper Sony Walkman and Dolby in one package still viper not work but dolby atmos work well as you said setting x2 gain x10 too loud so f
d14nova March 2016
(new)
Yes thanks,and what about batery drain for viper?i rarely play game,prefer listening music and browshing.

* Favourites:
error d14nova has no favourite topics in Android forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP