Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
fluidz »

* Topics:
fluidz August 2016
(new) Android : Top Apps pinned [186]
Share what you consider as being the very top 5 applications out for the the Android platform..
fluidz April 2013
(new) Facebook Home - Leaked, links here! (8)
read Facebook Home has been leaked ahead of Friday. It's a new type of launcher, Facebook style
fluidz October 2012
(new) *Topic* Android - what's missing? [38]
idea Android followers.. , Let's discuss about the future of Android. What is missing from Andr
fluidz October 2012
(new) GENERAL chitchat (2)
Who's upgraded to Windows 8? Does anybody see it as a threat to other platforms in the near future?
fluidz October 2012
(new) Updated flash player for ics/jb (5)
Best flash player for Android so far,works wonders on websites that usually ask for a newer flash version, ie - Facebook.. Works great with the Galaxy

* Replies:
fluidz April 2013
(new)
''In the settings you can find some interesting options such as whether to hide the notification bar by default or not (if it is hidden, sweeping down
fluidz April 2013
(new)
''This will automatically exclude some devices which have Facebook installed in the base ROM. If you're on a Nexus device you're good! Even if you do
fluidz April 2013
(new)
''In order to use the leak, you need an Android device with a maximum resolution of 1280x768 and the ability to completely uninstall your existing Fac
fluidz April 2013
(new)
''The build itself (pulled from a pre-release HTC First ROM) seems to be rather buggy and incomplete (I can't get 'Chat Heads' working for example), b
fluidz April 2013
(new)
Blurb from original article ''A pre-release version of Facebook Home has leaked ahead of the planned 12th April Play Store release date (also the rele

* Favourites:
ste76 April 2013
(new) Galaxy S3 or Note2 help [24]
I can now upgrade my phone and stuck between these two phones which on to get and they will be un-branded to use on any network. Which one would you s
noon September 2012
(new) samsung coins (3)
Samsung Pays Apple 1Billion Sending 30 TrucksFull of 5 Cents Coins lol en.paperblog.com/samsung-p
andy45 June 2012
(new) catchuptv (4)
There is app for it now get it from ipmart

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP