Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
gr8guy78 »
gr8guy78 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
gr8guy78 May 2019
(new) Phone unlock (2)
I need to send my phone off for repair, and I've got an Alcatel A3 XL that I can use as a spare, but it's locked to Tesco. Tesco said they can do it f
gr8guy78 July 2017
(new) Yellow patch on the screen. (4)
Only had the phone about 6 weeks, new from Carphone Warehouse. A few weeks ago when we had the hot weather, I noticed a yellow patch on the left hand
gr8guy78 April 2017
(new) Whatsapp change. (4)
On my whatsapp, the paper clip for pics etc has always been at the top of the screen, its now changed and is in the bit where you type a message. Thei
gr8guy78 March 2017
(new) IP from private to public. (4)
I've found an app which enables you to forward/open ports, this could solve my tethering problem on Xbox. The problem is my IP is private, it needs to
gr8guy78 February 2017
(new) Hotspot issue. [17]
Occasionally I will use my phone as a hotspot and go on Xbox live. The way I do it is hook the Xbox up to PC with Ethernet cable, I have an android ph

* Replies:
gr8guy78 May 2019
(new)
....quicker option. Thanks
gr8guy78 July 2017
(new)
They will only swap up to 28 days. After that, sent off for repair. It can be sent off for repair up to 4 times before they will give you a replacemen
gr8guy78 July 2017
(new)
I can take it back, but that means having to have them send it off for repair, something I really can't be doing with. Carphone warehouse are terrible
gr8guy78 April 2017
(new)
It's not been recently updated, that's why it's baffling me.
gr8guy78 March 2017
(new)
I downloaded IP tools but couldn't find a way to do it.

* Favourites:
gr8guy78 May 2016
(new) BesLoudness problem. (5)
I noticed this option in sound enhancement settings and prefer to have it on, but I've noticed a few issues on a couple of games. The games up to know
enryu May 2012
(new) galaxy ace not so good [17]
i find that youtube way too slow takes many minutes too load a video also with twitter it not ket u sign up. i feel smartphone arnt much better than y

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP