Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
maberry »

* Topics:
maberry 2014
(new) a good android music player [13]
I like to listen music on my phone sometimes but i'm not happy with how some songs sound, like some of them are not loud and clear enough. It's not th
maberry November 2013
(new) viruses [67]
Well i open my Mp3 Cutter yesterday to make a new ringtone fo my phone, yes i can do that lol, when the dam application tells me 'Your android system
maberry November 2013
(new) kitkat [18]
no, i'm not going to write abt chocolats in this forum. Kitkat is the name of the next Android OS prepared by Google. even some phones with 512 memory
maberry July 2013
(new) battery widget [25]
Does anyone use them? I don't mean battery saver, only widgets that show the battery consumption. I had one that was accurate (i think) for a week but
maberry June 2013
(new) android launcher [30]
Well i'm buying a new phone that runs jelly bean and i've been adviced to use a launcher to make it function better, faster, etc. So i'm here to ask y

* Replies:
maberry June 2014
(new)
that's a shame than.. htc will be a great loss...
maberry June 2014
(new)
same price when they appeared and it's incomparable superior to the Ace. If Samsung put a 4 inch screen they will use a 3 mp camera for the range of p
maberry June 2014
(new)
@ polo_011 - 10.12.13 - 09:49pm 'After the massive failures of HTC and LGs most recent high-end devices we
maberry June 2014
(new)
don't buy a cheap tablet.
maberry June 2014

* Favourites:
mrcharma November 2013
(new) cheap quad core [34]
Tablets wot are the best ones to get I heard Chinese tablets do a good job looking for 9 to 10 inch tablets for 200.00 pound.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP