Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mandain »
mandain send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
mandain November 2013
(new) The Serval project [18]
Has any one heard of this? Mobile phones calls texts and data sharing without using a network and it's free, works by linking the wifi capabilities of
mandain November 2012
(new) ASUS PADFONE [15]
Been looking up at this one what are all your views on it? I like the idea including the stylus headset
mandain September 2012
(new) Nexus 7 voice recorder [18]
is there a built in voice recorder for it? cause I think I might have found one, earlier I was toying with an app called iphone 5, which is a mock IOS
mandain September 2012
(new) Google Wallet [14]
For those outside the US, is Google wallet working where you are? I'm not just talking about making online purchases with your google account, but bei
mandain September 2012
(new) Truce? (2)
apple and Google could be calling a truce over the patent wars?chin http://www.telegraph.co.uk/t

* Replies:
mandain August 2016
(new)
@ skat3rbooi - 10.06.16 - 08:37am guys the new moto z build by lenovo wont feature a 3.5mm headphone jack.
mandain August 2016
(new)
And if the quality is any good then it shouldn't act up for the 1st couple of years anyway, after that it's about time for a new phone
mandain August 2016
(new)
All batteries are removable, even the non removable ones, it's just not as quick that's all pop a few screws lift the screen that's all it takes
mandain April 2016
(new)
What does apps failing have to do with Google play?
mandain March 2016
(new)
Why not solve the root of the problem, so you don't have to flash it often

* Favourites:
abott March 2013
(new) JB 4.2.2. (3)
I don't care what anyone says but JellyBean 4.2.2 is the ish!
azz4eva May 2012
(new) live streaming of gs3 unveiling [84]
Live stream on 3rd of May at 18.45 GMT+1 SUMMER TIME UK http://is.gd/1dmNbg link will not work until then. Source: Samsung FB status.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP