Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
palmhot »
palmhot send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
palmhot August 2018
(new) Master copy of phones (3)
Dear expert now a days many Korean made master copies of phones are available in the market with very low price,which copy phone is better to use sums
palmhot July 2017
(new) Newly purchased Huawei media pad T17.0 (3)
Dear expert my newly procured Huawei tablet is not working well as it hangs while typing,key board is not free to type,navigation does not follow comm
palmhot May 2017
(new) Memory card is idle. (3)
Dear expert its been nearly one year and I have been using symphony T7 pro.I have inserted 8GB memory card but sorry to mention that I have downloadin
palmhot June 2016
(new) auto on off my symphoy T7 Pro (1)
Dear expert of this forum please help me to solve my problem permanently as my symphomy tab automatically get switch off and on after every thirty min
palmhot April 2016
(new) security warning (3)
Dear expert of this famous forum,please help to come out from the repeated warning like when ever i open an apps down loaded from Google play and the

* Replies:
palmhot August 2018
(new)
Thanks sir,I will not
palmhot August 2018
(new)
I'm a sufferer after purchase of huawei media pad and even its manufacturer is not willing to change it,so before purchase think it deeply and don't w
palmhot July 2017
(new)
Yes 3mel I have purchased very low quality huawei tab.how maufacturer of china is marketing this type of phone in the world market.Quality control bo
palmhot May 2017
(new)
Once i arranged to root my set with king root but after that my set was in troubles and i managed to repair it from customer care,so i dont want to ro
palmhot July 2016
(new)
Kingroot is best to hack android phone,only one software is needed

* Favourites:
error palmhot has no favourite topics in Android forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP