Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
psnality »

* Topics:
psnality February 2014
(new) Reicast Dreamcast emulator (0)
Everyone probably knows about this already but thought I'd do a topic. This is a Dreamcast emulator for android and have to say for an alpha it's r
psnality October 2013
psnality June 2013
(new) New Android games [60]
Just thought I'd do a topic for people putting in new games worth downloading. I'll start. The conduit, reminds me alot of halo for xbox. Can't get i
psnality June 2013
(new) Paper monsters (8)
Just aww really good platform game from crescent moon games. They make some great android games.
psnality May 2013
(new) Greenify [12]
Found this app on google play, it lets you hibernate all running apps and apps that use a lot of battery in the background when you don't use them. G

* Replies:
psnality October 2017
(new)
@ ungers - 9.10.17 - 07:27pm I copied and pasted this:..........APKPure.com https://apkpure.com/faq-safe.h
psnality October 2017
(new)
I want some gear vr games but can't find them anywhere
psnality April 2016
(new)
Ah cool, thought could only swipe across the screen and that didn't work for me so now can do it the other way
psnality February 2015
(new)
Too many freemium games and running, slipping, jumping games put me off
psnality January 2016
(new)
Used to use the old opera but now just crashes so used the new opera and it was slow and pages didn't load properly so used chrome and pages don't loa

* Favourites:
lakewolf August 2014
paul_69 March 2013
(new) Chainfire on JB [12]
I have installed the app on my sg 3 and it is now stuck on boot screen. How can I fix it? Please advice. I did not make any backup of some sort. I tri
tdh144 March 2013
(new) Huawei is Awesome [12]
I have been using Samsung Galaxy S and other Samsung models...then this time I saw a Huawei phone with a very nice price.... well I bought it... now i
v1993 March 2013
(new) Tablet (10)
Wanting a tablet but duno wat one to get. Lookin to spend about 250.Any suggestions
3mel February 2013
(new) game pad controllers [23]
I want your help android forum.. I'd like to buy a game controller to make games a lot more enjoyable when I do actually play them with TV out. I want

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP