Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
rah1 »
rah1 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
rah1 2015
(new) S5 charging slowly. (2)
Sometimes my S5 charges really slowly. When I unplug and reboot it usually starts charging normally again. USB cable or my S5?
rah1 April 2014
(new) S3 stuck on Samsung logo? [12]
When I switch my S3 on it gets stuck at the Samsung logo and won't boot up. It does eventually come on but after about ten to twenty attempts. What's
rah1 November 2012
(new) Google Now [12]
I got Jelly Bean a couple of days ago. I woke up today and went into Google search and it tells me my journey time to work with a map of where my work
rah1 September 2012
(new) S Voice (4)
I noticed earlier that the voice has changed from a female one to a really dreary male voice! Why??? I quite liked the female voice, not that I used S
rah1 September 2012
(new) Galaxy S3 (8)
They're getting pretty common now. The novelty of being one of the first and only people with one has truly worn off now lol. Even my dad went and got

* Replies:
rah1 October 2015
(new)
Yeah my S5 got an update the other day. Can't say I've noticed any difference. Google changed recently though, I noticed that.
rah1 May 2015
(new)
S6 is overpriced. The S6 Edge is apparently not that comfortable in the hand and basically just looks nicer. Sister has an M9 but don't think she uses
rah1 March 2015
(new)
Kinda glad I'm not due an upgrade til next year.
rah1 February 2015
(new)
Well we'll find out tomorrow.
rah1 February 2015
(new)
No silent mode! Don't like the notifications. Seems a bit unresponsive too.

* Favourites:
banbury March 2014
(new) Uk GS5 NOT 64 BIT [11]
despite all the rumours, and everything the media have been claiming in the UK, the Samsung Galaxy S5 will not be the first 64 bit android smartphone.
banbury May 2013
(new) UK GALAXY S4 [18]
Africa and asia get an 8 core phone while britain must make due with quadcore. And according to benchmarks the international version blows our effort
1retro1 January 2013
(new) samsung no.1 [21]
was just a question of time.but rightly what they deserve thumbs-up
mtadao July 2012
(new) Which phone? (5)
Hi guys, like everybody else in Nokia i want to jump ship to Android after using the 5800 for 3yrs. I have only about usd300 to spend n the phone shou
polo_011 June 2012
(new) Android4.1 Jelly Bean Official! [13]
Google I/O 2012 has begun with the announcement of the latest Android version, 4.1 aka Jelly Bean and the Nexus 7 tablet. Android4.1 is a minor update

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP