Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
say.what »

* Topics:
say.what 2017
(new) S6fingerprint (4)
My friend has the s6 and keeps getting locked out of her phone, it doesn't happen all of the time but enough to be annoying, it locks for 5 minutes th
say.what February 2016
(new) Charging problem [39]
My HTC m8 won't seem to take a charge recently, first I thought it was charger so tried a different one, then I thought maybe it's inside the phone, t
say.what January 2016
(new) Now on tap (8)
I got the marshmallow update yesterday but can't seem to get Google on tap working, it seems to go through a never ending cycle of.. Get started, and
say.what February 2015
(new) Lollipop problem [35]
My friend has downloaded lollipop but it won't install for some reason, it starts but then comes up with red triangle, they have done a factory reset
say.what September 2014
(new) 4.4.3 help (4)
My friend has a HTC m8 unbranded, they got a system update message and went ahead and updated, big problems, camera not working at all, cannot connect

* Replies:
say.what September 2017
(new)
No update showing, I got her to do a partition wipe lol not sure if that is correct terminology..
say.what February 2016
(new)
Or 4.4.4 whatever that is
say.what February 2016
(new)
Getting my phone back tomorrow, even though I borrowed the same phone it's just not the same as my own, probably because this one is stuck on jellybea
say.what February 2016
(new)
The first shop took a hour of trying to upgrade me early, which I'm not interested in because new phones in a couple of months then when I told them n
say.what February 2016
(new)
I hope not, it's more the length of time it can apparently take, some people wait months, the store has to get so many repairs and send them off at th

* Favourites:
pryerlee August 2015
(new) UPDATES pinned [1424]
All updated apps will be posted here

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP