Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
trollulz »

* Topics:
trollulz June 2013
(new) CM10.1 Stable coming soon [20]
And I can't wait. What custom ROMs do you guys like? A few of mine are CyanogenMod, ParanoidAndroid, vanilla AOSP, Modaco and CleanROM
trollulz March 2013
(new) best smartphone for under 250 USD, easily (9)
for anyone wanting a quad core phone for a very low price check out BLU QUATTRO D440. Amazing phone for its price. Cannot recommend it enough
trollulz February 2013
(new) so excited about the OUYA [11]
Anyone here getting it? Surprised that noone here has made mention of it, that I've seen anyway. Looks nice and I love the concept!
trollulz September 2012
(new) FPse .11.40 plus activator (3)
Install FPse (PlayStation One emulator). Do NOT run it yet! Install FPse activator. Open FPse activator and patch FPse. Run FPse! Enjoy. http://www.he
trollulz September 2012
(new) ePSXe for Android released [54]
This is a playstation 1 emulator. This kills fpse! Flawless sound and runs every single ps1 game. Requires scph1001.bin. Finally, a ps1 emu with absol

* Replies:
trollulz August 2013
(new)
Root your phone and get Root Uninstaller. Great way to get rid of bloatware
trollulz August 2013
(new)
hug? :) I liek hugz yay.gif
trollulz August 2013
(new)
This isn't anti social, this is the interwebz mane. So is that a yes to the hug? :)
trollulz August 2013
(new)
umad bro? Wanna hug it out?
trollulz August 2013
(new)
Apparently you don't know what future proof means. future proof 1. designed not to be obsolete in the future Now you know.

* Favourites:
trollulz September 2012
(new) ePSXe for Android released [54]
This is a playstation 1 emulator. This kills fpse! Flawless sound and runs every single ps1 game. Requires scph1001.bin. Finally, a ps1 emu with absol
vamez26 June 2012
(new) Windows Phone 8 vs Android [18]
Keep all personal attacks to yourself, or tell it to your significant other. Don't have one? Talk to your shadow. Anyway, let us have a decent debate
john_163 June 2012
(new) Unresponsiveness TouchScreenAfter Flashing Custom [14]
guys was useng froyopro 2.5 was workn well. then i flashed kernal nAa 11 kernal n flashed firedroid 2.3 on SE w8 .. well i den wanted to try other rom

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP