Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
ungers »
ungers send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
ungers October 2017
(new) Apk files..... [14]
Posted a link in another forum, just thought i'd put it here too...Here is a good link to android free apps..http://choilieng.com/
ungers August 2017
(new) Baby phone....... (4)
Ok, i decided to give my old Cat phone to my youngest daughter, Carli. The idea is to put baby movies and songs on it, she enjoys wathing on her own p
ungers April 2017
(new) Just bought a J5 prime..... (5)
Nifty little phone, it snaps to attention the moment you touch the screen.....no lag on it, actually very impressed with it.....no, i won't waste ur t
ungers March 2017
(new) All kinds of permissions needed... [17]
On my Android phone, i must give all kinds of permissions just to be able to use the camera.....what happened to the 'old' style android devices?....I
ungers March 2017
(new) Flash video downloader [15]
Can anyone suggest a good flash video downloader? It must be able to capture streaming video from almost any site.......in the meantime, for those tha

* Replies:
ungers October 2017
(new)
Now that you know where to get them, would you still buy it?.......lol, the apps I mentioned are free apps.......
ungers October 2017
(new)
If i say free popcorn, it does not mean you HAVE to take it.......ultimately, humans are selfish and do not share, all they do is critisising everythi
ungers October 2017
(new)
If you want a all in-one app, 'Droidbuddy' has it all, but i don't use it, nothing wrong with the app, it's just a bit overkill........but still reall
ungers October 2017
(new)
If you have unlimited internet or wifi, a very good app to try is 'Mobdro'.......free online tv channels and movies. The app can download as well. The
ungers October 2017
(new)
I copied and pasted this:..........APKPure.com https://apkpure.com/faq-safe.html Why apkpure.com is safe? Note: We'll decline all APKs with 'debug' ce

* Favourites:
error ungers has no favourite topics in Android forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP