Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
asurreym »

* Topics:
asurreym August 2015
(new) tesla p85d upgrade (2)
This already stupidly quick electric car is getting a optional power upgrade, the insanity mode will be replaced with a ludicrous mode which will redu
asurreym September 2012
(new) BMW owners (5)
The master key for BMWs from 06 onwards has fallen into the hands of criminals,this device which recovery and car locksmiths use has been copied and i
asurreym June 2012
(new) Maf question (2)
Do I need to flash or reset the ecu on my Astra coupe when installing a new ma55 air flow meter?
asurreym August 2011
(new) Astra g coupe coil help (1)
Hello ppl how hard or easy is it to change a ign coil pack on my 2000 astra g coupe
asurreym March 2011
(new) Stalling help [20]
Before I get ripped off at the garage could anyone give me sum suggestions on what is making my car stall, it's a 2001 1.8 v astra bertone coupe,it on

* Replies:
asurreym April 2016
(new)
it is still important to change the oil in the gearbox and also the differential and transfer case if you have a 4x4, its very easy to do plus you get
asurreym August 2016
(new)
i was dead against autos for a long time but since i bought a auto mitsubishi 4x4 I've found they are excellent,you are never in the wrong gear, you d
asurreym August 2016
(new)
yes, you put water and coolant in and it cools the engine
asurreym August 2015
(new)
the one thing that doesn't sound so good is that its connected to the Internet because it can receive software updates remotely from tesla,but seeing
asurreym April 2019
(new)
Mitsubishi pajero evolution 3.5ltr v6 beast

* Favourites:
error asurreym has no favourite topics in Cars&Motor Sports forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP