Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
elipsis »

* Topics:
elipsis April 2019
(new) car polish/wax [33]
can any1 tel me wats the best car polish/wax i can get for my car as i just resprayed her and wana keep her sparkling.lol.i usualy jus use rally or da
elipsis February 2010
(new) rxi front bumper [25]
so guys.a lil incident hapend to me last week.during a storm while driving on the freeway,a billboard came lose an flew into the front of my car while
elipsis November 2009
(new) tyres 4 rxi (9)
guys im havin a big prob getin tyres for my rxi.i jus duno wat to get 4 it.da car has dunlop sp racers but i dnt wana get the same tyres because they
elipsis November 2009
(new) supra? (7)
wats up guys.do any of u know wen and if they gona release da new supra.and any1 got da stats on it.apparently its gona be a hybrid of sum sort but a
elipsis October 2009
(new) golf 5 r32 [25]
have any of u guys seen the stats of this car compared 2 da golf 5 gti.the stats r dreadful.the r32 is not fast at all.its only 0,2 sec quicker dan da

* Replies:
elipsis April 2011
(new)
the frankenstein conversion is also calld the b20 conversion.its not mating the vtec head to a 1,8 block. They put the vtec head on the old honda 2ltr
elipsis January 2011
(new)
the 4 door e36 m3 was only releasd in sa as bmw sa had an excess of 4 door shels.and the 3.2 did c*m in da 2 door aswel.it was jus the las of the e36
elipsis January 2011
(new)
and there are only 50 in the country.that im 100 sure of
elipsis January 2011
(new)
last i checkd they only came in that green.maybe they jus put rs kits
elipsis January 2011
(new)
he means the engine can b squeezd into ur cherry and a 2.0turbo wil hav suficient power to hav u beating most cars.but honestly i tink dat much power

* Favourites:
error elipsis has no favourite topics in Cars&Motor Sports forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP