Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
marothi »

* Topics:
marothi June 2010
(new) Le Mans (7)
Some! Please explain it to me about the classes and why there's no commentary. I'm watching it now and I'm confused.
marothi April 2010
(new) CARban legends... [27]
Which ones have you heard lately? I heard that Renaults are more pro ne to lightning strikes and once hit the computer box is fried chin is that true?
marothi January 2010
(new) Tyre burst [16]
Has anyone ever experienced that? I.m in a Toyota Quantum minibus taxi right now and the tyre burst when we were on the freeway it sounded like a larg
marothi November 2009
(new) Bugatti Veyron [22]
Finally around the Top Gear track (or maybe I'm late) anyway, its the 5th fastest... I'm a bit disappointed I must say.
marothi July 2009
(new) Wesbank in Soweto (5)
I went to this event yesterday. I saw the cars of the VW polo championship racing, superbikes, formula vw, and I dont know what cla55 it was with the

* Replies:
marothi June 2010
(new)
Got seriously bored and went to sleep lol, and who wins? The guy with the most laps or the one who lasts 24 hours.
marothi June 2010
(new)
I don't think there's a single car enthusiast in the entire world who liked the Bangle 5 series the first time they saw it. It's like the taste of oli
marothi June 2010
(new)
Audi designs are superb! Look at the S5 drool
marothi May 2010
(new)
And what if the hydrogen car goes Kaboom?
marothi June 2010
(new)
rsi, you reckon he's from Cape-town? pmpl

* Favourites:
fishfing October 2009
(new) BMW525I 1994 [32]
Does any1 know if its possible to re-map or put a chip on that model?its the old 5 series,192bhp,V6,24 valve.i checked on the internet and they only r

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP