Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
oupadie »

* Topics:
oupadie October 2011
(new) Year model (9)
ive bought this vw jetta csl 1600 csl and it has a 10 digit vin no. How do i determine wht year model the car is
oupadie February 2011
(new) car sound (9)
Whn i start my car the noise comes through my amp. Even when i put on the aircon the noise also plays through my amp. Wht is the cause of this.
oupadie January 2011
(new) please advice me (7)
1 of my gearbox bolts hav broken off and a part still is in the hole and now thrs a small space btween gearbox nd engine causing knocking sounds whn d
oupadie January 2011
(new) oil light (6)
When i start the car my oil light goes on and wont die untill i hav revved the car several times. Any info bout this and wht 2 do will b appreciated
oupadie November 2010
(new) starting probs (10)
This morning my car startd jst fine. On my way 2 wrk i took it out of gear and it jst died. I running startd it. This happened 2 times evry tym i took

* Replies:
oupadie October 2011
(new)
its an 85 model. Thnx guys. can u mayb tell me if there is a difference in lenght btween the 85 and 87 jetta csl handbrake cables or is it t
oupadie October 2011
(new)
tried google... No luck
oupadie February 2011
(new)
dnt knw whr else i cn run the power wire cause ive got speaker wires nd wires 4 central locking running both sides of the car
oupadie January 2011
(new)
im still stuck wth above mentiond prob in a town with no mechanics. The garage wnts a deposito wich i dnt have. Cn u blieve it. Anyway cn the prob may
oupadie January 2011
(new)
do u mean the engine or the gearbox

* Favourites:
error oupadie has no favourite topics in Cars&Motor Sports forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP