Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
spngbob »

* Topics:
spngbob October 2021
(new) Rumbling noise at low revs only??? (7)
I recently had to replace the cam and crank sensors on my 05 Almera N16, and at the same time asked the mechy to do a service? Now about a month after
spngbob September 2014
(new) Shell v power nitro+ ? [24]
See Shell is advertising a new brand of petrol here in good old SA? V-power nitro+? No need to add NOS manually then? Rofl Any ideas from anyone? :-)
spngbob July 2013
(new) 2005 almera starting issue? (6)
For the past couple of days my almera battles to start in the mornings,I have to pump the petrol pedal a few times first,and this is unusual for her,a
spngbob May 2013
(new) almera batt issues? (2)
Anyone else ever experienced problems with an Almera,where the batt constantly runs flat during the night??? I have replaced the batt and had the alt
spngbob April 2013
(new) keep dust out??? (3)
Ok,so it may be a silly question,bt mayb sum1 has a miracle solution? I stay on a plot and really battle to keep the dust out of my car? I have checke

* Replies:
spngbob October 2021
(new)
Thamx for the feedback. Recently though she has started jumping out of 5th gear while driving :-( if i keep my hand on the gear lever it stays in 5th,
spngbob October 2021
(new)
It's just an old saying.....
spngbob April 2019
(new)
why do they state on polish directions not to let wax get on the black rubber or plastic of the car??? I polished the plastic inserts on my Almera an
spngbob November 2013
(new)
batt might seem ok bt still nt have enough power to swing the starter???? check voltage with a multimeter???
spngbob November 2013
(new)
check the battery.....!

* Favourites:
error spngbob has no favourite topics in Cars&Motor Sports forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP