Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mopac »
mopac send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
mopac April 2015
(new) 9900 restarting itself [11]
Hello everyone, I have a 9900 unfortunately it constantly keeps restarting itself over and over. I was told to reload the OS and I did that but just a
mopac July 2014
(new) BB9680 Redlight (5)
Hello people, I have a redlight BB9860. I have tried to update its firmware but it failed completely on reconnecting to JVM. Any idea how I can have i
mopac July 2014
(new) BlackBerry Playbook (3)
Hello people, I need your help. I have a Blackberry Playbook 64GB. I manage to install. Whatsapp now the problem is that it doesn't work when I bridge
mopac April 2014
(new) 9900 internal memory invisible (3)
Guys, I have issues with my Bold 9900. Its not showing the 6.2GB internal memory. It's only showing the Application Storage which is 170MB. I tried wi
mopac March 2014
(new) EDGE only on 9900 [29]
Hello people, I've a problem with two of my 9900. They just switched off one day and started the redlight blinking. I wiped them out using BBSAK and r

* Replies:
mopac June 2015
(new)
Use UC Browser and then copy and paste the URL in the Main Blackberry Browser.
mopac April 2015
(new)
This world is full of nice people? Wow! What more can I say? I am totally speechless and so thankful to you man. I will definitely send it to you caus
mopac April 2015
(new)
Ungers, than you so much for you time and effort. You have really tried to help me out but its just that the phone is stubborn. You are right I am sur
mopac April 2015
(new)
Hello buddy, where can I download the same jlcmder? Please kindly help because I tried BBSAK, EQS but all in vain.
mopac April 2015
(new)
I bet you are right because I have tried my best. I even used an auto loader but still keeps restarting itself after 2 seconds into that demo video. T

* Favourites:
error mopac has no favourite topics in BlackBerry forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP