Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
emicee »

* Topics:
emicee January 2014
(new) 4giv your ex [34]
4give yo ex. its gud 2 4giv de pipo who have rejected u. always wish them happiness and find what they r lukin 4.
emicee January 2014
(new) what turns on a lady? [19]
Have always wondered. Us guys we are simple to be turned on all we need is a busty striper with a well shaped figure.
emicee January 2014
(new) Jealous (3)
I never understand girls if she breaks up with you she will still want you to be single. When YOU find another girl she will be jealous while she left
emicee April 2013
(new) whats love? [18]
whats love without friendship, without commitment, without trust, without honesty n care?
emicee July 2012
(new) A desparate woman [30]
its hard 2 hve only 1 girl than hvin many girls coz if u hve 1 only yo entire attension wil b focusd on her n she might think u r obsessed wit her o

* Replies:
emicee February 2014
(new)
Here is what you do make her want you by making her feel jealous so make her friends close to her at work enjoy your company and give her less attenti
emicee January 2014
(new)
@ passion4 - 13.01.14 - 01:03pm i 4gv mine bt a wnt go bcktrue that you have to forgive but i
emicee January 2014
(new)
Men and Women are different in a similar way like -1 and +1 or maybe different in an opposite way. So what will turn you on as a guy turns her off as
emicee January 2014
(new)
What turns on a lady is a guy who is rude to her
emicee January 2014
(new)
@sillyxx you are funny. No I'll go for someone I deserve

* Favourites:
angel207 April 2014
(new) Who's your crush on pro? [176]
...and if they're reading this topic, would ya date those crushing on ya? :p

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP