Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
nimnom »
nimnom send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
nimnom February 2017
(new) Single chap (3)
Hey everyone. I'm back after a wee while so I thought I'd jump straight in with a post asking any single lady if they'd be interested in 'getting to k
nimnom April 2016
(new) Unusual [23]
Hi guys, I'm looking for a lady to chat to, hopefully more. The reason this post is entitled 'Unusual' is because I have a newspaper fetish. The fact
nimnom September 2013
(new) Flirty (4)
I'm looking for flirty girls to have fun with - simple as that; no relationships, no idle chat, just pure, unadulterated debauchery. Info on site.
nimnom June 2013
(new) Delicate [15]
I'm a gentle, nervous little flower and I'm looking for ladies who will look after me and my delicate sensibilities. I do like sexy things, but I'm so
nimnom May 2013
(new) Girl wanted [26]
Preferably a policewoman, as I'm too cheap to buy handcuffs. I'm sure your truncheon can be put to good use too

* Replies:
nimnom March 2019
(new)
Yeah, I feel the pain mate. Stay off Grinder. If you want to meet someone nice then go to a club or a pub. Start a hobby and see if you can meet someo
nimnom April 2016
(new)
You can't just change a fetish. You religious types are all the same - ignorant.
nimnom April 2016
(new)
Well, maybe scaring them a bit too. I usually get a mixed reception when I tell them about it. Now, I'm just honest from the start. It tends to hurt l
nimnom April 2016
(new)
Lol neither. I just not think there's a woman out there who has the same fetish.
nimnom April 2016
(new)
Lol yeah, ink does sometimes come off but that's all part of the fun :0)

* Favourites:
error nimnom has no favourite topics in Dating forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP