Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
clank »

* Topics:
clank November 2009
(new) Amazin SE trick!! pinned [134]
To remove all the predefined items from your phone+the menus, screensavers, start screens etc some operators put in try the 13 SECOND TRICK. This requ
clank July 2005
(new) Must play (1)
AncientEmpires2 java game for k7 and the like. Download now from www.xshare.us/file.php?file1121243613/Aempires2.jar :)
clank March 2005
(new) 4 new se phones [11]
Announced today...k750 ie k7 with 2mp autofocus camera, sony cybershot camera ui, memory stick duo pro, 262k tft. W800 or walkman phone is the same sp
clank February 2005
(new) SE rocks again [15]
They have pulled off a huge surprise for the 3g market...with all the rumours surroundin the clara n p series successor etc they managed to release a
clank February 2005
(new) Group messaging! (0)
How the hell do i send a message to a group...got one saved on my k7 n i wanna send a message to that group but where do it select it from. After a fi

* Replies:
clank January 2006
(new)
You wont regret spending your money on it mate....trust me, the phone is pretty much flawless.
clank January 2006
(new)
Yes it does......wav files might not always play tho depending on their bitrate and frequency....i've forgotten the details now
clank February 2006
(new)
yup came across the news today morning when i was checking my gmail......sadly its no good to me since i dont use gprs anymore
clank February 2006
(new)
@shruti which network? @diamond se phones k700 and above will download any file fomat if you enter the correct address......
clank February 2006
(new)
Pmpl...........both stn and tft are lcd displays(and even cstn for that matter). Stn is a passive display which is slower, less bright and generally p

* Favourites:
error clank has no favourite topics in Sony forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP