Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
kozyguy »

* Topics:
kozyguy January 2009
(new) better phone than c9 [13]
at the moment is there a better one than the c905? or is there word of one being released anytime till next june in sa?
kozyguy February 2007
(new) k800i mem card [27]
any1 from south africa kno how much a 1gb and 2gb one costs? and wats the size of the one u get with the fone?
kozyguy January 2007
(new) W850i (1)
Wats the best package youve seen in on? In sa
kozyguy October 2006
(new) K800 Picture bloggin (1)
Anyone with the k800 got a blog yet? Everyone put urs here... Mines kaz832.blogspot.com

* Replies:
kozyguy July 2010
(new)
has anyone else noticed that samsung new phones are using sony platform? i was sitting next to a friend and saw his phone and the whole menu backgroun
kozyguy January 2009
(new)
first try restartin ur phone. . . if that doesnt work store everything to ur memory card including ur contacts in ur phonebook then first try master r
kozyguy January 2009
(new)
and besides . . . more space to work with means better quality sounds. . . back in the day o tv games the beeps and buzzers were the ish cos they neve
kozyguy January 2009
(new)
ya but maybe the phones that support the 2TB are not only ment for music and 3gp videos. it would be possible to copy movies from ur pc which are abou
kozyguy January 2009
(new)
it sounds like a pretty awesome phone then except for touchscreen i hate that . . . . and honestly samsung motorola and lg phones just s*ck, you only

* Favourites:
error kozyguy has no favourite topics in Sony forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP