Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
luda20 »
luda20 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
luda20 April 2010
(new) NIMBUZZ (0)
can anybody help me where can i get the previous old version as the new version doesnt work on my w810i its shuts off the phone as it load
luda20 January 2010
(new) SE FLASH GUIDE (8)
for all the people who is having proble flashing their phone wen they try to hook it up to thier computer and a error message comes up that say widows
luda20 January 2010
(new) charging help (7)
hey guys im using my phone as modem on pc is it possible to get a faster charge wen i use it as modem cause my phone doesnt charge as fast as my regul
luda20 January 2010
(new) w810 emergency (4)
hey guys im trying to flash a w810 withj setool2lite or x++ but the computer wont recognise the phone its says cannot find SEMC driver how do i get wi
luda20 June 2009
(new) My friends digi hack (0)
Can some1 give me the myfriend user name,password,and server setting to get credit plz inbox me

* Replies:
luda20 April 2011
(new)
go to gordon gates akshay in google use that website to teach u how to flash ur phone. thats how i learn to flash. this site is realy realy good even
luda20 April 2011
(new)
go to gordon gates akshay in google use that website to teach u how to flash ur phone thats how i learn to flash this site is realy realy good even a
luda20 April 2011
(new)
raatid dem phone deh still deh bout a from 2004 me stop use dem phone deh me go true phone like how me go true pum pum lol thats a joke dont tekk me
luda20 October 2010
(new)
go to 4shared.com
luda20 September 2010
(new)
delete profiles from data setting

* Favourites:
error luda20 has no favourite topics in Sony forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP