Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
rocker7 »

* Topics:
rocker7 November 2009
(new) W995 BRILIANT !! [100]
Its a great phone in everyway. The ONLY thing that I can find wrong on it is the Walkman b*tton and the volume b*ttons placement, but ill get use to i
rocker7 October 2009
(new) CANT DOWNLOAD OPERA (3)
I did a software upgrade this morning with my w995. Now im trying to download operamini 4.2 from the opera site but moment I select the link it termin
rocker7 September 2009
(new) recommendation pleas [11]
Currently have a W850i and loved this phone. I could have upgraded 8months ago but duno which SE to choose. Its like im going to upgrade but basicly j
rocker7 January 2008
(new) W850 help with cover (2)
How the hell do i open my cover ? I jst cant get it open, close to breaking it. Can any1 plz tel me how to do it correctly the manual jst says push fw
rocker7 August 2007
(new) W850i Yahoo!Go (1)
Trying to get it but if i go to yahoo it says i need a software upgrade but i already have a higher upgrade than recomended. Any1 knows how else i can

* Replies:
rocker7 June 2010
(new)
My w995 is seriously starting to pi*s me off !! Not 10min of usage since I turn it off and on to reset it, then my icons disapear and pics cant be vie
rocker7 April 2011
(new)
Ive got w995. Dude I duno, I went to automobiles and it was the 1st bmw 1 I got. It was listed acording to most downloads. The files name is B_M_W
rocker7 April 2011
(new)
Mcr - my chemical romance. Ive got b_m_w from zedge. Brilliant apart from that in walkman mode my text and bkground is exactly the same
rocker7 October 2009
(new)
Turn on caller id an phone another mobile hahaha.
rocker7 November 2009
(new)
Do a software upgrade with ur se pc suit cd u got with the phone. Theres a link sony ericson update service. Follow link and itl instruct u how to do

* Favourites:
error rocker7 has no favourite topics in Sony forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP