Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
3mel »
3mel send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
3mel 17 days
(new) recommend me a good TV series pinned [1094]
I need something to watch that's quality other than the few shows I'm watching now or waiting on for their return. so what's really good ppl? my rough
3mel October 2023
(new) Westworld [145]
thought I'd get in first with the topic as this show superb and HBO is looking towards it as GoT Sunday night successor, so it must be planned for a d
3mel March 2022
(new) New Star Wars trailer drops on Friday [136]
the trailer for Star Wars episode VII: The Force Awakens is going to be released on iTunes this Friday the 28th. presumably somebody out there will have it up on youtube not long after (as I don't do iTunes).
3mel August 2018
(new) did i just dream this or [19]
was there really a show either very late 70's or early 80's about some guy who'd built or come into possession of a mini space shuttle seemingly built
3mel August 2018
(new) a touch of cloth (5)
i did think the name was a little suspect when this was trailed a few weeks ago. then the new ads set that straight. hope it stands up well when it co

* Replies:
3mel 17 days
(new)
@ 3mel - 16.01.24 - 03:41pm haven't watched any of it yet but this latest season of True Detective seems a
3mel 17 days
(new)
the show Shogun is supposed to be quite good, gonna check that out along with Three Body Problem.
3mel 17 days
(new)
haven't watched any of it yet but this latest season of True Detective seems as it might be quite good. Jodie Foster signed on as the lead character s
3mel January 2024
(new)
learnt some stuff about the show I never knew from this video so thought I'd share
3mel 17 days
(new)
really really enjoyed the 2nd season of Foundation

* Favourites:
error 3mel has no favourite topics in Fun&Media forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP