Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
notsabad »
notsabad send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
notsabad November 2022
(new) Fear The Walking Dead.... [131]
Did anybody catch the first episode?... It's a kinda prequel to The Walking Dead... I thought it started a bit slow but by the end of episo
notsabad September 2015
(new) TV series suitable for teenagers... [34]
I didn't know if I should piggyback Mels topic or start my own really but anyway.... I'm looking for a TV series to watch with my boy.. He's 13 but
notsabad June 2015
(new) US version of Netflix in UK.... [16]
Just thought I'd share this simple way of watching it for those that don't know how.... Simply download the 'Hola' app onto your phone.. It's got a
notsabad April 2015
(new) Chromecast... (9)
Anybody had any experience using one of these?.. I bought one about a week ago.. I'm more of a streamer than a downloader and prefer to watch everyth
notsabad November 2014
(new) The Breaking Bad void.... [49]
Ok, I'm sure that many people felt like there was a void that needed filling after finishing watching all the Breaking Bad series.... So has anyone fo

* Replies:
notsabad January 2024
(new)
Money Heist.... It's a Spanish show dubbed in to English but very well dubbed.. in fact a lot of the time I forgot and didn't notice, partially becaus
notsabad January 2024
(new)
Finished watching S3 of Stranger Things yesterday... I enjoyed it as I did the previous 2 seasons.. Seemed to be a bit more humour in this season.. My
notsabad June 2019
(new)
@ 3mel - 22.08.17 - 10:49am in general, will it breathe fire still or ICE ???That's a good po
notsabad June 2019
(new)
Just watched S7 E6..... Absolutely brilliant... Each episode seems better than the last at the moment... Not just the action scenes that were
notsabad June 2019
(new)
@ 3mel - 8.08.17 - 03:42am oh yeah the brotherhood too. hopes it's an extra long episode.Appa

* Favourites:
error notsabad has no favourite topics in Fun&Media forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP