Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
rav3n »
rav3n send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
rav3n May 2015
(new) Twin Peaks (7)
Yesterday showtime announced that they will air 9 episodes long Twin Peaks miniseries in 2016, David Lynch will direct all the episodes and it will ha
rav3n October 2012
rav3n September 2012
(new) Leslie Nielsen [20]
R.i.p. Died in the age of 84. dislike
rav3n February 2012
(new) avant-garde movies (6)
anybody seen the movie Begotten? It's... Kind of unique lol could someone name other movies like Begotten or just movies weird as hell
rav3n February 2012
(new) horror [23]
it's fking impossible to find scary horror movies, only scary movie i've seen so far is rec. Suggest me good ones, no s**t like Paranormal Activity, R

* Replies:
rav3n January 2017
(new)
I just binge watched through the whole season and it felt like a really bad walking dead rip off. Most of the characters are plain awfully written, pl
rav3n February 2016
(new)
Only saw the second one and it's utter crap. s**t story, boring and it doesn't even hold up with the shock value.
rav3n July 2015
(new)
The new Mad Max is amazing, I'm actually surprised that Hollywood managed to release at least one good remake.
rav3n July 2015
(new)
Good film, I had no idea what it is about when I went to watch it in the movies. I like this 'cruel' way to tell a story, no Hollywood bs, no miracles
rav3n November 2016
(new)
I like his stuff, though I have a soft spot for old movies like his. He deserves the fame imo. Profondo Rosso aka Deep Red is my favourite one but Sus

* Favourites:
error rav3n has no favourite topics in Fun&Media forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP