Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
wildhart »
wildhart send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
wildhart November 2018
(new) Anybody seen Venom yet? (4)
Critical mauling but I actually thought it was really good, and the sequel should be amazing
wildhart November 2016
(new) Anyone seeing The Killing Joke today? (2)
I am, really looking forward to this. Hope they do the comic justice
wildhart November 2014
(new) Constantine DC TV series (1)
Has anyone been watching this? I just started watching yesterday, for those who don't know its an adaption of the DC Hellblazer comic,Keanu Reeves sta
wildhart August 2012
(new) Halloween costumes (6)
So whose wearing what this weekend? Are you being traditional or going for summat a bit different?
wildhart July 2010
(new) Dark Place (3)
just rewatched the awesome Garth Marenghi's Dark Place had seriously forgotten how brilliant it is! Anyone remember this show?

* Replies:
wildhart July 2023
(new)
Powered through Crest of the Stars which was really great, those damn ADV previews got me again and I just picked up Rahxephon which is definitely scr
wildhart July 2023
(new)
Just finished Dai-Guard which was really brilliant
wildhart July 2023
(new)
After a recommendation from my anime club am watching Crest of the Stars, seems excellent so far
wildhart July 2023
(new)
Just discovered Goblin Slayer as a random Blu Ray purchase l, damn this series is fantastic
wildhart July 2023
(new)
Watching Patlabor OVA again and Claymore at the mo have always loved the Patlabor series and films rewatch pretty regularly have never seen Claymore b

* Favourites:
3mel April 2017
(new) ComicBookGirl19's Epic History of the X-Men I+II (3)
if you don't know CBG19 she's a super knowledgeable uber nerd with a real talent for taking you into stories in real depth and giving you a proper edu
lostsock September 2010
(new) The expendibles [14]
Just watched this, good blumin job i got no next door naibours, nowt much of a story but loadsa big noisy guns, explosions and what not. Watchable but
nej1 January 2010
(new) superheroes quiz [137]
lets us as questions about a superhero who eva ans it place a question

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP