Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
zackzero »

* Topics:
zackzero March 2014
(new) Fav Movie quotes [109]
What's ur fav movie quotes? Dont have 2 be popular. I totally like ARE YOU TALKIN TO ME.
zackzero April 2011
(new) anti-jokes [21]
def: a joke that starts typical so that you would expect a laugh but ends with such anticlimax that it becomes funny in its own right. The lack of pu
zackzero January 2011
(new) Movie Recuts (1)
Try searching youtube for movie recuts. Movies edited creating misleading trailers. No point in watching a trailer if you haven't watched the movie it
zackzero September 2010
(new) The Expandables [17]
Upcomin movie payin tribute to the blockbusta beat em up action movies from da 80's and 90's. Written and directed by Sylvester Stallone.
zackzero July 2010
(new) Bruce Lee The Legend (5)
Thought I'd share this for all the Bruce Lee fans. 3gp Clip paying tribute to The Dragon. Here's the link. Type it without the spaces. xtreme .xtgem .

* Replies:
zackzero July 2018
(new)
Finished Farseer Trilogy by Robin Hobb Busy with the first book in The Tawny Man Trilogy also by Hobb Gonna startwith The Witcher Saga already read th
zackzero September 2011
(new)
crouching tiger hungry pirhanas
zackzero July 2011
(new)
tarantino unchained!
zackzero April 2011
(new)
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree,watching a farmer go by. The owl turns tothe squirrel and says nothing, because owlscan't talk.The owl the
zackzero April 2011
(new)
Two muf*ins are in an oven. After ten minutes at 375 degrees, they were pulled out, allowed to cool, and eaten.

* Favourites:

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP