Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
bartz »

* Topics:
bartz October 2017
(new) best tomb raider [16]
which is your best tomb raider game?, iv not played all but play 1,2,3,4,5 and angel of darkness, stilll an odd one to try on ps3 yea iv not gotten ar
bartz April 2013
(new) hitman disguises [12]
hi i been playing hitman on ps3, its a good game i got in to it but i noticed the disguises dont last long, even those with mask or hat they know its
bartz April 2013
(new) ps1 tr3 help (6)
i was playing tomb raider 3 just for fun. but it seems i am stuck, do u remember temple ruins with that giant thing with x6 swords that blocks your at
bartz February 2012
(new) game collectables (3)
hey u know u can get figures from the games, do u think they would be worth anything at some point, u know they say keep it in the box and let it gath
bartz January 2012
(new) is it my ps3 [28]
i not sure if i need a new ps3, but i can play games like dead rising 2 or uncharted 3 for like 2hours and no trouble, but with skyrim it freezes and

* Replies:
bartz April 2013
(new)
thanks man, that adds up. see at the bar the bouncers were always suspicious, it seemed odd that i could'nt last long in disguise lol what i'll try is
bartz April 2013
(new)
how many games are there in total? u see i'v played 4 of them so far., i got the hitman on bluray i'd say its average, agent 47 never talked much in g
bartz April 2013
(new)
i used to like the older hitman games, there was one where u was in some large hotel and u would see a ghost appear in corridor if i remember rightly,
bartz April 2013
(new)
have u tried dragon age games? they have a similar style to skyrim.
bartz April 2013
(new)
hey yea i found a switch below, it was near the moveable block and it opens a gate above which was the passage way to get the other ganesha key. its

* Favourites:
error bartz has no favourite topics in Games forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP