Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
baz6 »

* Topics:
baz6 June 2012
(new) Farewell (6)
Old dualshock pad. Together we put in a lot of gaming time in our 4 and a bit years,countless hours of GT5,BF3,infamous,uc2,fallouts,me2 and me3 etc<i
baz6 March 2012
(new) Football manager [14]
How realistic is this game,playing as chelsea and i just got sackedsad
baz6 March 2012
(new) Xbox 360 arcade problem [12]
Mates sister got an xbox for her lad this xmas,now to the best of my knowledge it was given away as part of a buy this phone get a console deal last y
baz6 July 2011
(new) The Baconing [46]
Deathspank is returning in this, the 3rd gamedaydream. Not many details as yet, but good new
baz6 June 2011
(new) Go,go,go geo go,go,go,go [204]
Well done too vamez and lamplite,and anybody who wasnt quite so forward in admitting donating money too geohot. It appears that he has done a runner t

* Replies:
baz6 March 2014
(new)
Maybe 1 or 2 hours on average, sometimes more
baz6 March 2014
(new)
Was going to say all you need is some numptys and their mate's reporting you and suddenly you become an avoid me playerdislike.gif. Will this work again
baz6 March 2014
(new)
Just cause 2, started it again after god knows how many years. I'm going through my collection getting to sone of the games that I didn't finish/start
baz6 March 2014
(new)
That if ps4 outsold xbone you'd take it in the ass, something like that chin.gif. Oopsfacepalm.gif
baz6 March 2014
(new)
pmpl.gif vamez

* Favourites:
adman85 April 2014
(new) Metal gear 5 ground zeroes (8)
Hi all. Who out there has played this game? Is it worth the 25 to buy it and play it?
popcap April 2012
(new) Next Call of Duty - May 1ST [111]
Activision to announce the next call of duty game on May 1st .. Battlefield 3 Dead2
rock_r July 2011
(new) Weird world of gaming bugs/glitches [11]
I've seen pretty funny bugs/ glitches during my gaming career,, What was the weirdest bugs/glitches you've encountered? Funny thing when some bug/ gli
samco July 2011
(new) Not again [64]
Xperia play ... read dropped 2 half the price in 2 mnts ...
djtaktix July 2011
(new) PlayStation Phone' Pre-Order 519.9 [108]
UK retailer Play.com, the exclusive provider of the white Xperia Play, lists a price of 519.99 for an unlocked version of the black model.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP