Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
enryu »

* Topics:
enryu 2021
(new) doom 3 (7)
hi, has any played doom 3? whats your veiws on this game? see i picked it up cheap and thought ahh yea this be a treat to play lol i remember doom, do
enryu June 2019
(new) lara croft game [20]
i sure i heard there a game called lara croft and the guardian or something like that which is a fixed 3d camera platform view point game and u have a
enryu April 2019
(new) how much a wii worth (10)
hey the black wii console with 2 games and the extra sports pack and extra classic controller. im sure i heard the white wii is worth about 55 pounds
enryu June 2014
(new) game remake [20]
is there any old games that u would like to see remade and brought up to ps4 style better graphics and controls etc.. I was playing ps1 urban chaos th
enryu June 2014
(new) advice on ps3 [12]
hey to update your PS3 with your phone connected via USB. is there a special way to do this? I noticed if u go to update ps3 via storage media it does

* Replies:
enryu June 2014
(new)
ps4 seems a waste of time at the moment, I play my ps3 more :) hopefully when we get to october time then ps4 should start to pick up yeah.
enryu June 2014
(new)
iv been playing alot of old ps1 games on my ps3 lately, my ps4 is just sitting there lol there's a long wait for anything to come out of interest.
enryu June 2014
(new)
hey if u emailed the creators what would be the chances of them listening to the remake ideas? this is where I'd love to be the director as I have som
enryu June 2014
(new)
yeah I just finished it not long ago, took me many attempts on the day of reckoning level, where u had to get back to cops before timer runs out. it w
enryu June 2014
(new)
thanks it worked on usb memory stick, cheers for that tip. I'm well pleased now :)

* Favourites:
error enryu has no favourite topics in Games forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP